We all have sick days once in a while, especially in the cold season when you’re a lot more likely to get a flu or something. But even if you’re sick and you don’t have the mood to do anything, you should still try to look your best all the time. So how to look good when you’re sick?
Carli Bybel has made this video, with a quick makeup and hair tutorial on how to look fresh and pretty even in sick days. Some main points she touches on is to
- Take frequent steamy showers which will help make you feel better and open up your lungs
- Use a primer with purple tint to highlight dull skin
- Glow drops brightens up your face
- Salmon colored concealer under your eyes to erase dark circles
- Darken your eyebrows
- Yellow concealer under the eyes to add some extra brightness
- Bronzer around the face to bring color back to your face
- Highlighter on the cheeks
- Nude colored lipstick or lipgloss to finish up the look.
- French dutch braid for your hair which is super easy to do when you don’t have the energy to wash and dry your hair.
And that’s it. We hope this video on how to look good when you’re sick helps with making you look and feel a little better about yourself on your sick days so you can go out there and slay.