Bold shades are extremely popular this summer, that’s why we’re seeing a lot of eye catching color combinations proposed by designers for this summer. We’re talking about bright colors, that are also strong and youthful, mixed with contrasting shades in a lovely manner.
1. Fuchsia and green pastel. This combination consists of two funky colors that contrast beautifully. It’s a combination that will surely turn a lot of heads on the streets, but you’ll have to be very careful with the accessories you wear. Keep it simple with accessories, because this combination is already enough to attract attention.
2. Powerful Pink and Green “sour”. The combination of green and pink has been made famous by Gucci a long time ago but in 2015 it got a little better, with the powerful pink being tamed by a raw green shade, which gives the outfit a fresh and cheerful air. Our advice for this color combination is to try to have the majority of your outfit in the green shade, with a strong pink for the accessories and why not, on your lips as well.
3. Pink-blue-white. For a casual attire during the day, a very good idea would be to use a combination of pastel pink, white and dark blue. These three contrasting colors are the perfect choice for an outfit worn while you walk around the town. To put more focus on this relaxed outfit, you can choose a chic top with thin and wide straps and also you can opt for some sporty and comfortable shoes.
4. Coral-blue-yellow. This wonderful color combination is also perfect for a casual outfit, but it could go great even in a formal look, perfect for the office, with a pencil skirt of feather trousers. It might be difficult to match coral, blue and yellow, but when you do it right, you’ll totally fall in love with the outfit. You should use minimal accessories with this look and if you don’t wear them at all it could be even better.
5. Orange-pink-yellow. Apparently, pink is extremely hip in the summer of 2015, a season which urges us to be more feminine and more creative with our outfits. A very feminine pink shirt, with a vintage collar. will go perfectly with an elegant trench in pale yellow and some orange feather pants. An oversized clutch will match your outfit perfectly, especially if it’s finished in neutral colors.